Tuesday, July 04, 2006

World cup continued...

I am tempted to write again... in again a dramatic and unexpected turn... Germany (which I was at one point thinking would win the world cup ;) ) .. have lost to Italy... I was watching the game on my laptop.. but it didnt strike me to record the goals scored by Italy and post it on google video .. i guess i would do it for the next two games... however the first goal scored by Italy was really magnificent.. also the defence of the winners was commendable.

On a different and orthogonal note, this article A guide to Banaras published in The Hindu is worth reading and brought back some memories of Banaras to me :-).

P.S. If anybody gets the links to World cup semifinals and quarterfinals highlights videos, post it in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will also post soccer videos ;)

VINOD SHUKLA said...

To anonymous.. thanks.. i'm looking forward to it