Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Recruit

The Recruit is the title of the movie I saw yesterday. See the review on IMDB (Internet movie data base) which I consider a good source to obtain a fair review!
Well the movie manages to get only 6.6 / 10; still I would rate it as a very good movie. Though I agree that there is too much confusion for a short duration during the middle of the movie, otherwise I really loved the movie, especially the ending.
Cited below are two quotes from the movie that I liked:

Psychiatrist #1: Would you consider yourself subjectively firm or objectively flexible?
James Clayton: Metaphysically wrinkle-free?

Walter Burke: There's this parish priest and he goes before the Pope weeping and begging for forgiveness. What am I to do, oh what am I to do I do not believe in God anymore and you know what the pope said... fake it.

Though Pope is "kind of" ridiculed in the second quote...I'd love to receive your comments.

No comments: