Thursday, December 29, 2005

Watching movies

I have been recently being amazed by appetite for watching movies...utilizing the winter break to the hilt...lately I have been seeing movies with an amazing pace. Day before yesterday, I saw just four movies...Minority Report (a good sci-fi after all), The Bourne Identity (I believe the novel would be much better), The meaning of life (in my opinion, it was utter bull.... i dont know how the IMDB ..which I have a good opinion..gives such a good ranking to this movie...i assume that some hilarious sequences can't make the movie good)..and XXX (I dont know why I had missed this action movie earlier...though Vin Diesel exudes extra confidence :-D)

However, yesterday I broke all my records by watching 5 movies. Sweet November ( i saw this again..), From here to Eternity (a very old but a good movie, reminds me of the thing that old Hollywood movies were also like old hindi movies..and it was a closed society in US then), Spiderman, Contact (again a good sci-fi) and finally a hindi movie "BluffMaster"...(recently I have been losing confidence in Hindi movies...somehow I have got the feeling that Bollywood movies are inherently not good and only exceptions occur) and this movie only added to my conjecture.

Anyways, if this is a good way of enjoying...way to go!

No comments: